Here are some tips for bad habits to avoid when using a computer. They are but no means all the things that should be avoided but hey are a good start. In future posts we will provide more information.
- Using the Same Password for Everything.
- Ignoring Software Updates.
- Downloading Free Software.
- Not Using Two-Factor Authentication.
- No Lock Screen Protection.
- No Computer Password.
- No Anti-Virus/Anti Malware.
- Uploading Files to the Cloud with No Precautions.
- Open and/or Clicking Links in E-mail.
- Downloading E-Mail Attachments
- Using Sites Beginning with HTTP://.
- Checking Anything Personal/Private on Public Wi-Fi.
- Clicking on Virus Warning Pop-Ups.
- Using Simple/Sequential Passwords
- Downloading Files from Unknown Sites.
- Weak Wi-Fi passwords.
You Can Never Be To Careful With You’re Personal Security!
- Agreeing to all Terms on Software Installation.
- Dissmissing privacy Concerns.
- Using a Cell Phone as a Secure Device.
- Not using a VPN while on Public Wi-Fi.
Contact us for Assistance!